Thursday, February 5, 2015

RCLBEAUTY101

If you know her, then you will be super shocked to hear what I am about to say. I AM MEETING HER. I am going to her birthday party! So far there are only 41 people going so OBVIOUSLY I can buy tickets! I AM SO EXCITED I AM GOING TO CRY! It is $25 a ticket but WHO CARES?! I love Rachel and that Is all that matters. SHE IS MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I am so excited and if you want to meet her then go right here -->  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rclbeauty101-birthday-party-tickets-15585255920  .....OMG I AM SO EXCITED! Hopefully me and my best friend Laycee can go together. I am literally so excited! i don't even know what to do right now! I will check my schedule, BRB.
Okay, its in 3 weeks and I have to leave at 12:00 pm in order to get there on time. I will ask my mom to pick me and Laycee up (after she orders her own tickets because I can't pay for her tickets because that would be $75 of tickets and that is to much so she will order hers online with HER mom and then bring her tickets with me and my mom... WE NEED CUSTOM T-SHIRTS AND WE NEED TO GET HER A PRESENT AND OMG I CANT WAIT I JUST GOT EVERYTHING PLANNED BY MYSELF YASSSS! Oh yeah, and actually its in 2 weeks...MY MISTAKE! +Rclbeauty101 .  you are my idol and i am so excited to meet you! I am really looking forawrd to your birthday! I hope you read this! See ya febuary 22nd! -your #1 fan-

No comments:

Post a Comment