Sunday, March 1, 2015

UPDATE AND NEWS

As you can see...
I got the CUTEST unicorn top EVER.
Just saying...



Well any way...
HEY GUYS!
Big news...
BIG BIG BIG NEWS.
I'm getting my phone back!
Even if it was a crappy phone, this is why i'm excited!
So, I got my phone on my 9th birthday.
And my dad got it March 7th, the day before my birthday.
This year, i'm turning 11!
Which means it has been 2 years since I got my phone...
SO I WILL BE DUE FR AN UPGRADE!
I am going to the American Girl Doll store so I think when we go down to NYC, I'm gonna upgrade it! Probably to iPhone 5c or 6!
Thats why I'm so excited!!!!!!!!
Today is March 1st. Tomorrow is y sister's birthday wanna see what she gets becuse what she gets is a clue to what I get!
(Money Wise)
So yeah, thats it!
I will try to blog tomorrow becuase this week is very important!!
BIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment